Riverbend Water Resources District owns and operates a vast water infrastructure system and two wastewater treatment facilities, including a domestic treatment facility and an industrial treatment facility. Riverbend provides retail and wholesale services to residents, commercial entities, and the federal government. Riverbend represents Member Entities on a variety of local water issues at the state and federal levels. Riverbend also serves as an administrative support and manager to entities for tax-exempt and taxable financing for water wand wastewater treatment facilities.
Riverbend Main Offices
- Riverbend’s Main Offices are located on the TexAmericas Center Central Campus at 228 A Texas Avenue, New Boston, Texas 75570, Exit 206 off of I-30. The Main Offices includes support for the following:
- Executive Director/CEO who serves as the district’s general manager tasked with implementing board policy and overseeing the management of all of the district’s planning and operation efforts;
- Systems Operation Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the water system, domestic wastewater system, and industrial wastewater systems;
- Financial Director/HR Manager who provides general financial services, personnel management, and risk management to the district;
- Office Manager who is responsible for the overall support and daily functions of the administrative offices; and
- Bookkeeper/Customer Services Representative who supports financial activities and provides customer service care.
Industrial Wastewater Plant
The industrial plant provides services for the Red River Army Depot with an economic benefit of over $2.4 billion to the region. The Army Depot has the only rubber making facility in the world owned and operated by the federal government for the support of producing and refurbishing combat vehicles that protect our nations soldiers.
The industrial plant is capable of providing treatment for monthly average flows of .75 million gallons per day and removes 90 percent of conventional pollutants from raw water. The system can handle daily maximum flows of 1.5 MGD.
Ron Collins Treatment Reclamation Facility – Domestic Wastewater Treatment
At Riverbend, we are committed to protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, and providing clean, affordable water supply to our customers. This domestic wastewater treatment facility provides services to the Red River Army Depot and TexAmericas Center Industrial Park.
The domestic plant is capable of providing treatment for monthly average flows of 1.5 million gallons per day and removes 90 percent of conventional pollutants from raw water. The system can handle daily maximum flows of 3 MGD.
For more information on TexAmericas Center, please visit http://www.texamericascenter.org.